Please note the copyright policy and fair use terms of content of PMExamSmartNotes.com.
You are welcome to quote a short part of our content (including any image published on the blog – take cognizance of the pre-existing license terms of any of them) and link back to us, but remember these linking and copyright terms:
- Copy Limitations – Please do NOT copy the whole post. The content is protected by DMCA. A short paragraph with content in quotes is reasonable.
- Attribution – You must credit the original article and clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from PM Exam SmartNotes blog. Proper attribution is essential.
- Link Back – You need to link back to the article from which you derived the excerpt, or took an image.
- Noncommercial Use – You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes without prior written permission.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No Feed Republishing – You cannot republish our full text RSS feed articles on any site without prior written permission. You can use our feed to republish our headlines in sidebars using RSS widgets.
This blog’s work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I copied your full content. So what?
The implications of content theft and plagiarism are serious in the current scenario. The site content and rights are well protected for the content owner. Complaints and legal notices could lead to
- IP getting banned / blacklisted
- Web hosting account canceled
- All advertising accounts like Google Adsense banned forever
- Search engine penalties with DMCA, loss of site traffic.
- Cease and Desist orders and legal proceedings to follow.
- Domain ban / downgrade with and poor sale worth
- See what more will happen.
So basically content theft is a surefire quick way to get your site banned by search engines, hosting companies and advertising partners.
Note: This Policy is subject to change anytime at our sole discretion and any changes made come into effect immediately.