This guide covers basic project management concepts from PMBOK 5th edition that you need to understand in order to prepare for PMP or CAPM exam.
This book covers concepts such as:
- Characteristics of a Project
- What is a Process, Process Group and Knowledge Area
- What is a project Constraint, how many are there
- What is really meant by Project Management
- The 3Ps of an organization
- The organization within your organization that can help you run project!
Get this Free eBook and 10 more as part of PMP Study Blueprint!
Enter your name and email id below for instant access!