This Project Risk Management guide highlights the following processes from PMBOK 5th edition that you need to understand in order to prepare for PMP or CAPM exam.
This book covers processes and concepts such as:
- Planning Risk management
- Risk attitude of an organization
- Identifying project risks
- Performing qualitative risk analysis
- Performing quantitative risk analysis
- Planning risk responses
- Strategies for dealing with risks
- Strategies for maximizing opportunities
- Controlling risks
…and more! In this guide you will also find download link of the Project Risk Management process mind map.
Get this Free eBook and 10 more as part of PMP Exam Blueprint!
Enter your name and email id below for instant access!