This Project Time Management guide highlights the following processes from PMBOK 5th edition that you need to understand in order to prepare for PMP or CAPM exam.
This book covers processes and concepts such as:
- Planning Schedule management
- Defining activities from WBS
- Sequence activities
- Precedence diagramming method for sequencing activities
- Estimating resources for activities
- Estimating activity durations
- Developing project schedule
- Critical path method of scheduling
- Critical chain method of scheduling
- Controlling schedule
…and more! In this guide you will also find download link of the Project Time Management process mind map.
Get this Free eBook and 10 more as part of PMP Exam Blueprint!
Enter your name and email id below for instant access!