This Project Integration Management guide highlights the following processes from PMBOK 5th edition that you need to understand in order to prepare for PMP or CAPM exam.
This book covers processes and concepts such as:
- Developing a Project Charter
- Statement of Work
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Directing and managing project work
- Monitoring and controlling project work
- Closing a project or phase
…and more! In this guide you will also find download link of the Project Integration Management process mind map.
Get this Free eBook and 10 more as part of PMP Exam Blueprint!
Enter your name and email id below for instant access!