Oh, the offer is closed now. You can still sign-up for the course here.
You made your New Year resolution, now it’s time to fulfill it.
The PMP Last Mile Prep Pro course at 50% Discount!
Watch the video to know how you can get your “PMP PASSED!” result in hand by end of February!
(Please wait for few moments for the video to load)
Here’s how you grab this opportunity –
- Step 1: Click this special link to Last Mile course page (you can even preview free bonus video training by scrolling down and expanding the Curriculum section!)
- Step 2: Click on the Enroll button.
- Step 3: On the next page see the price drop to 50% instantly. Enroll in the course.
- Step 4: Receive login details in email and start studying!
For any questions write to me at Shiv@PMExamSmartnotes.com
- Revealed: Method to Uncover Your Real Career Objective Under 10 Minutes
- What If Money Wasn’t the Main Component of Your Performance Bonus?
- 10 Tips to Ace Your Project Management Interview
- 9 Smart Ways To Get Ahead In Your PM Career
- How (Not) To Handle Your Exit Interview
- 16 Causes To Decide Whether Your IT Project Is In Danger of Shutdown!
- 8 Ways You May Be Wasting Time At Work And Not Realizing It
- Entire Generation If IT Managers Set to Lose Jobs As Frugal Companies Embrace Automation(?)
- How To Get Into The Flow And Succeed At Work?
- 8 Things You Must Avoid Saying At Work
- How To Build Relationship With Introverted Boss?
- 4 Ways To Deliver Bad News To Your Team
- 3 Ways To Grow In Your Current Job
- 4 Crucial Characteristics Of An Effective Project Manager
- 5 Things you Must Do Before Appearing For Project Manager Job Interview
- How To Get Promoted Fast At Work
- 9 Ways To Make Sure You Do Not Face Employee Burnout In Your Team
- 10 Effective Ways To Have Productive Project Meetings
- Managing Complex Projects: Agile & Traditional Perspectives
- Humor At Work -Good Or Bad?
- How To Get Recognized At Work?
- What’s Your Reason To Get Into Project Management
..and many more.
I’ll see you on the inside.
Shiv Shenoy, PMP
Founder at PMExamSmartnotes blog and Essential Skills Academy