I cleared my PMP certification exam. First of all I want to thank you for your continuous support by sharing materials, questions and support. Here I am sharing my experience of the complete journey.
Study Materials I used:
- Simplilearn PMP’s study materials
- PMBOK 5th edition
- Self made notes
Planning for Exam:
- It took almost three months for the preparation.
- First of all I took training from Simplilearn. They provided us study materials. I went through them.
- I went through PMBOK in detail. I made additional study notes from internet. Each day I managed 3-4 hours in average for the study.
- Next I booked exam date. I covered the entire Mock test, provided by Simplilearn, and scored 82% in average for the first try and 90% average on the second try.
- On the exam day I was relaxed. I stopped hard study two days before exam date. Reached exam center one hour before. Became excited after seeing Congratulation!
- Don’t miss a single word from PMBOK.
- Try to use any good book for reference and study lots of question and answer.
- Try to remember all the process, their inputs-tools-outputs, all the wordings.
- Try to understand flow of all process and their implementations.
- Study hard and be confident.
Good luck to all PMP aspirants out there,
Pralay Kumar Das, PMP