I am glad to announce that I cleared the PMP on first attempt today.
Thanks for sharing the materials and brain dump sheet. They were of great help.
Here is the summary of my PMP journey.
- Started with a goal to complete in 3 months duration.
- Read PMBOK and RITA twice.
- Prepared my notes throughout the study process
- Acquired 35 PDUs by registering to an online course.
- Solved around 2500 questions (combination of 50 marks short test, 5 full length tests, Christopher Scordo, Rita, Oliver Lehman, HeadFirst)
- Solve as many questions as you can. This helps in identifying the gaps in your knowledge areas.
- Stay cool on exam day.
- Most of the questions are situational.so work hard and smart.
Shilpa Movva, PMP